PLACING YOUR CUSTOM ORDER
- Every piece of ONE of ONE clothing is made to order. We do not carry inventory.
- We do this because the fabrics we find and use are extremely rare.
- Each piece we cut and sew is unique and one of a kind.
- By making to order we are able to ensure these valuable and historic fabrics are made to be worn rather than as inventory that sits in a warehouse.
- Please note jackets with a lining may have different shades to what is photographed. This is due to how we source fabrics and what is available. They will be tonal and suited to the outer fabric.
- Please double check the size chart and measurements below to ensure you are ordering the right size for you. We will follow up with you via email once you place your order.
- If you need us to send you a tape measure so you can measure your favorite jacket and compare sizes, let us know and we'll get one out to you.
- Once we receive your order please allow approximately 2 weeks for your garment to be made and sent to you.
- If you have any questions please feel free to contact us using the contact link at the top of this page.